Peace. Grace. They are profound words, and yet too often they are used without real understanding. Many don’t understand what they are, and many don’t understand how important they are. Jesus tells us that He gives us His peace. We are told that Jesus’ grace should be with us. Both of these gifts are significant in the life of the believer, and those gifts are what we are talking about this week as At Calvary joins the Every Thursday ministry at the Lighthouse.
Looking for more? You can always find all of the episodes right here…
At Calvary – Episode 72 – Eager to Be Together – At Calvary!
- At Calvary – Episode 72 – Eager to Be Together
- At Calvary – Episode 71 – Discipleship, Openness, and Safety
- At Calvary – Episode 70 – Prayer and Discovering the Will of God
- At Calvary – Episode 69 – Faith Heard Around the World
- At Calvary – Episode 68b – Grace and Peace Because of the Father and the Son