This week we are thinking about self-confidence. It seems, in many ways, to be a slippery thing for us. Should we be talking about self confidence, or should we be talking about Christ confidence? Is this the God-ward way we find our ability to do what He has asked of us?
On Android you can find past episodes here:
Of course, you can always find all of the episodes right here…
At Calvary – Ep 25 – Families and Patriotism – At Calvary!
- At Calvary – Ep 25 – Families and Patriotism
- At Calvary – Ep 24 – Fitly Spoken Words
- At Calvary – Ep 23 – Superstitions, where do they come from?
- At Calvary – Ep 22 – Christ confidence. The God-ward way we find our ability to do what He has asked of us.
- At Calvary – Ep 21 – Thoughts about The Empty Nest